Saturday, April 08, 2006

I really do not know how to break this news gently... MY PRESENTATIONS AND PROJECTS ARE OVER!!!... They became HISTORY...! yeah... its history. That is the only thing I like about history. Seriously. The EU 1101E had traumatized me beyond description. I figured out that I am suffering from a new psychological effect: historyphobia. The cure for this: take HY1101E, Prof Ernest Lockheart is the lecturer. However, it is too late. As i said, all has become history.

Now, its MUGGING time! ~ sirui had fedex-ed me all the left0ver midnight oil and chocolates from his mugging ( yes, his exams for his sem were history). So I have some reserves before embarking on my mugging adventure where new concepts are waiting to be discovered.

My pimples have reduced to red patches on my skin~ in hope to recover to the SK-II worthy skin. Then again, the exams are around the corner.. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home