Monday, February 20, 2006

I really need to share this before I forgot. So here I am bloggging at unearthly hours.

I am taking SC 1101E: Making sense of the society, this semster. On the fateful 28 Feb will be my mid-term test, 2 essays in 1h 45min or 2h. I was rather worry because I have no idea HOW should I approach and answer to the sociology question. Really I must thank God, because my friend suddenly asked me if I wanted any sample essay! WOW!! Hey, I yet to pray for this! I intended to it this week while studying the module.

We are children of God and He is our Father, therefore, He knows our needs even before we verbally ask from him. The crying from our hearts have reached His ears. Yes, its true. Wonderfully amazing =)
" Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" Matthew 7:9-11

So before I zzzzz, I like to end with this verse
"Ask and it will given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you" Matthew 7:7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home