Friday, February 10, 2006

I have no idea why am I blogging when I should be catching up with my readings. I think " shir, you have not been blogging for almost a wk" sounds like a perfect excuse. hmmm...

This week is odd week, so its quite slack which also implies that I wasted more time. Day-dreaming what else? so stop day-dreaming now shir and blog! you must realise the dream of 2006!

I always want to donate blood, to safe a life or several lives. Serious. But, I couldnt hit the 45kg mark for 4 yrs all thanks to the unusually high metabolism rate. This year is different. I changed my diet to achieve my goal. I added full-cream milk into my breakfast and cheese cakes for tea-break for a week, plus several weeks of hawaiian pizza for supper. I hit the magical 45. Sadly, 5 days later I lost 2.5kg back to the "norm". I have no idea where had it goes. Then I gave up to try to gain weight. Any tom dick and harry can tell you that it is an extremely unhealthy lifestyle.

Before CNY, NUS First Aid had this blood donation drive. Knowing that I am below 45kg I still went ahead to sign up. A few days before the donation, I actually felt contemplated to buy Gain-weight milk powder (candy planted the idea into my head)..* Shhhh...But couldn bring myself to enter the shop because I know that most of the people inside are buying slimming products!!! Guess what, yesterday I went for blood donation and I am 45kg! Must be the CNY fats. hahaa!!! Anyway, i didn get to donate because my haemogoblin level is below 12. Nevemind shall try again next time.

I know people couldn comprehend the reason for me to gain weight when half of female population in singapore try to lose weight. To donate blood is the most important reason and follows closely by " shir, you look so skinny!!!" By the way, I did take de-worming pills to make sure my body is worm-less and to get rid of them if they ever exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home