Friday, March 24, 2006

Yesterday, I went for my first Life Meeting: Senior Mentor Appreciation Day. It was very exciting! and of course, fun. I felt so at home althought the majority was strangers. They ARE so friendly and loving!!! MuAh!!

However, I felt really gulity not going for fencing. I brought my stuff: fencing mask, wire, glove, socks and clothes. Well... the LM ends at 8pm or so I heard, so I thought still make it for 1h of training. In the end, LM finished at 8.45pm. ~ really sorry yian!

This week was crazy... rushing projects and presentations.. ahrhggghhh....!!!!!!!!! When you see this blog entry, it means I have 1 project and 1 term paper to go before the exam fever catches up. Now that I have time to scrutinize my face in the mirror, I realised my skin is in a terrible condition: pimple breakout. Honestly, I never experiences this before. Its the largest scale in 19 years. The number of pimples during my puberty is countable. This time.. its uncountable. Great. Cant imagine me with pimples or how bad the condition, this is an exclaimation from my friend, " sHIR!!... what happen to your skin!!!". I think she says it all. So after the crazy tuesday, I had facial masks for two consecutive nights. Luckily, the irritating red pimples subside but still quite bad.. eh... I seldom have pimples so my definition of bad can be not at all correct to some.

My good friend recently noted, " shirlyn ah, I saw some fine lines at your eye bags. Better take care.. before its too late". *faint. Wonderful timing isnt it? I am going through transition between teenage and adulthood so I have pimples and fine lines at the same time. Time to use SK ll? nah... maybe too young... hmmm... ok I shall stick with Tea Tree Oil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home