Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Today the entry shall features a very special person whose identity I shall not disclosed. However, I believed smart readers like yian ling, sirui and many others would have guessed correctly. . haha.. His contributions to the club are certainly appreciated. Therefore, he has the honour of being mentioned in my blog.

Honorary person: ______________
Occupation(s): Full time student, part time fencing (equipment) technician and temporary full time destroyer.
Past records: too many to be mentioned.
Prominent contributions: Able to revive "dead" blades or resolve problematic blades, usually due to wiring.
Significant deeds: (1) till today, 3 blades have been broken when jun rong and he fenced
(2) Hefang's blade also broke fencing with him
(3) My blade broke when freddy and him fenced ( cuz freddy used my blade)
(4) Lile's sturdy wire died after fencing with him
(5) My clip broke after connecting the spool to him.

So far, none of the members could outshine his wonderful performance. The award thus, shall be his alone. Unless, there is someone who can challenge these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home