Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I am just feeling stressed, bored... and tired of writing my term paper... in Chinese. Do not get me wrong, I like Chinese but its the hanyupingying programme that is so ma fan. The thought that more than half of lecture group is yr 2 or 3 Chinese nationals simply elavate the stress. ah!!! Grumbling, rumbling and more rumbling..

Un-glam pics of myself: caught sleeping on my bed. Notice the papers?? that explains why... haha.. I am reading the research essays and journals for my term paper, then inevitably dozed off.
So comfortable..
* the white dot you see on my right cheek is the extra-thick pimple cream.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahaha girl, u changed ur music. copy me cos i got that ringtone also ;) haha btw, dont be so stressed out alright? take a breather now and then, and dont think too complicated thoughts. They are just chinese people wad, stress for what? Diff people have their diff standards so you can't compare yourself with others cos there's no basis for comparison. You'll get more stressed if you do that. Relaz, and go with the flow. :)

12:32 pm  
Blogger shirlyn said...

thanks tiang..
I changed the music le..to one of the songs we going to sing for concert.. haha..
*nightmare

1:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha dont be so stressed la. The picture says it all. *hugz* Don't go squeeze the pimple, if not there'll be scars. it will go away soon. :)

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home