Wednesday, March 08, 2006

a few funny happenings in school today... hope you all get some laughs or catch a cold

I supposed to return pencil and eraser to my friend because yesterday the forgetful me left her pencil case at home. But today I only brought his pencil. Naturally I returned his pencil and un-naturally passed him my eraser. Next week we shall exchange our erasers.

Met my friend today who was with his group of friends. Since didn see him for quite some time, we chattted... and of all places, behind a bougainvillea bush. Quite misleading ya... a boy and a girl behind a flower bush. His friends whistled across the road.. * so embrassing. I found it funny though.. hahaa~

I suddenly forgot the topic for our chinese project. So when he passed me the articles, I gave him a blank look. Those why-are-you-passing-me-such-boring-and-rather-irrelvant-stuff look. Then I also suddenly remembered that it is our project topic. Later I wanted to photocopy some readings and to my horror, the cash card left a pathetic $0.11. well.. have to borrow from my another friend. His comments: 带你出去很麻烦. We are in the chinese library.

A fencing mask adds a lot of weight to a bag. Therefore, I decided to carry it in my hands. A not really grave mistake. I just get lots of stares and friends asking me what is it. Some even exclaimed " ShiRLYN!! you rode a bike to school!??". A mask is so different from a helment. And strangely today, I noticed that there are a few guys holding their motorcycle helments in their hands walking around campus. That explains the stares and questions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come i see "he"s, "him"s all over ur entries nowadays? Is there something you conveniently forgot to tell me?

2:09 am  
Blogger shirlyn said...

nono...
friends la~ dun get the wrong idea haha.. if there is someone special I will keep you update!!

2:18 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home