Sunday, February 19, 2006

Today is quite a weird weird day..
I have no idea what am i doing.. Half the time, I was as if lost in my own laa-laa land*. It needs a person to repeat his/her intructions before they register into my head!!!
I pray this shall not happen again!!!.. I know I have hit the ultimate blur-ness! ~ 最高境界

After church, my friends and I went Queensway Shopping Centre to shop for my sports bag so that to save me from carrying a few barang-barang. Its big enough to contain the lame, jacket, plastron, another set of clothes, toiletries and lecture notes.. I seriously doubt can squeeze in the mask. But my friends said if I try to get anything bigger, I will be either bending sideway or might as well get a luggage! True true... I dun want to look like a turtle!!

So we left happily and made our way to anchorpoint. There was not much to see except a gift shop which sells superemely interesting items!.. I want a skliny! I like it when it was placed on a flight of stairs.. it just keep on hopping and leaping! So lively! So like me! ahhaa... I had outgrown from the skliny since 6 years old but when I saw it today, I wanted to have it again! Maybe I should visit the shop next week to buy it..

Then we went to Ikea to look around. Wait. Dont get us wrong! We are just looking around. It was quite fun really... haha.. I like to walk walk in the Cold Storage, Carrefour, NTUC Fairprice .. etc

* I will pay loyalty for the usage of this word "laa-laa word". Copyrighted by joo =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home