Saturday, March 11, 2006

Traces of evdience that I am stressed out.

(1) I could sleep like a dead-log even though my alarm clock is ringing its needles off.
(2) I had to press "snooze" on my hp for at least three times before I am thoroughly awake
(3) Events slipping off my mind- Walking to and fro between canteen and library because I couldnt remember why I am heading for these places.
(4) Doing eccentric things like posing with a product and photoshop those pictures . Nono.. I am not the Sk-ll girl.



(5)Having temptation to eat chocolates and drink coffee ( you know the effect on me)
(6) What does Red Bull taste like?
(7) Forgetful - forgetting most of the appoinments, meetings and dates with my friends
(8) Easily irriated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home