Friday, May 12, 2006

gk, thanks for reminding me!

After the exam, I am as busy as a bee!! Having lots of meetings to attend to. *crazy. Its fulfilling though =)

I have a surprise for you, my friends. Are you ready? Grip on something sturdy, sit tight and make sure your eye balls do not pop out. I cut my hair. No no.. cut as in cut short.
See ---->

Trust me, your eye sight is fine. Rub no more.

Went for fencing yesterday... haha... yian ling was thinking" who is the guy over there?" when that "guy" is me. well.. what can i say? She needs to change her contact lens!! How can a guy as pretty as me!? * Give u a plastic bag, please do not dirty your place with vomit. Johnny gave me a suggesstion: keep a (hair) tail. Like his! cool right ~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I think you look cool with your new hairstyle, very spunky. Suits you...

5:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this new change... very nice... ;)

11:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i think u resembles mediacorp artiste潘竖卿,agree? hehe,cool though ;p

1:20 am  
Blogger shirlyn said...

潘竖卿??maybe a bit.. the younger teenage version? lol

1:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home