Monday, April 17, 2006

This blog will be dormant until my exams end.
Here is my timetable:

21 April- Cosmetics and Perfumes
24 April- Chemistry in Space
24 April- Ci lyrics in Tang-Song Dynasties
26 April- Making Sense of the Society
27 April- Theories of communication and new media

Everyone jiayou!! Happy mugging!
Have a break, have a mug of books!!

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Prayer request anyone?? Juz give me a bit of drizzles or email me at bottlebeads@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Blogger melon said...

Wah, all your papers are clustered together!!! All the best!

12:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey woman your exams are lonnnnng over! start cracking and blog! :D

1:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home