Saturday, December 24, 2005

My bro is back at home! Earlier than I did from aikido training. I going to take the grading next Feb ~ blue belt here I come!! Okie.. back to my younger bro.

Facial condition ( number of pimples per cm square) : Tremendously and miraculously reduced
Lame-ness: Increase
Shape: Roughly the same
Skin colour: Slightly darker ( He insisted its "much" darker)
Size: Same
Weight: Increase

According to him, his facial condition improves all due to the constant blowing of the gentle sea breeze and basking of warm sunshine in Tekong. Furthermore, the view from his bunk is the best =). The food although not very pleasant, still edible and they have ice-cream after every meal. Sounds like a holiday huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home