Friday, December 09, 2005

Today is the day my brother shaved his hair, a baby step towards becoming a man.


I dont know how he felt about this National Service. I must admit, he took it admirably well. He joked, crapped and lamed like his usual self, despite having to LS. I really proud of him, as in he looked calm unlike most (?) recuits who had the dreaded look written over their faces.



Although we quarrel, argue, suan, spar with each other and wish to get rid of each other, now that he in Tekong I miss him.

The house is much quieter. (No one to quarrel or argue with)
The study table is organized. (The books and stationeries are neatly arranged)
The food is in abundance. (He eats a lot and we would compete for food)
The bed is unoccupied. (He is sleeping on a branded bed in Tekong)

I really anticipate his return on Christmas!!! so that there is someone to compete with me for food, usage of toilet and etc... Food seems to taste more delicious when there is competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home