Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Last saturday, I attended a Fencing referee course (Foil) and the following monday was the test. The result is yet to be relised, but I know I fail. I was too caught up by the blade movement that I missed the "small" actions done by the examiner. I am a "newbie" fencer.

However, I learned a lot from this course. The experience is definitely worth more than 10 bucks ( yeah, you need to pay). At least, had a clearer idea who has the priority or who is the attacker. Also, I am more aware of my movements and mistakes of course. So, since monday I jump on any chance to preside!
Getting better each time (hopefully).

oh ya.. get to see the national fencers fenced. 0.0~ first time!!! quite exciting.

My another "first time": washed clothes at home; and they were the lames (la-may). Cant believe it ba~ Anyway, the washed lames were shiny and clean. Most importantly, they are still in splendid condition.

This saturday is the NUS Foil Challenge 2005. Really looking forward to this event. So those who are interested to watch, just come down to NUS MPSH 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home