Thursday, December 22, 2005

I am flying over the moon, stars and clouds today at 12. 54pm. Not because results are realising tomorrow, duhz, my brother is coming back home! With his new hair cut and clothes.

Another event to be happy about. I get to go for Fencing training today, without sacrificing anything! HUH? How? Why? Initially, i decided to skip training to go for the Christmas skit rehearsal. *fencers: unless you have a valid reason, do not skip training. However, this morning they postphoned the practice to this saturday. Therefore, I am able to train.

See, God know I need to train for fencing and to rehearse for the skit. He, somehow manage to change the time so that I do not miss out either. I love you, God! To tell the truth, I didnt pray about this. God know our needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home