Saturday, December 03, 2005

After a month of mugging, its time to get the muscles working. The hand muslces not counted ya... I think they are well- developed after so much writting. So I looked forward to the Aikido training. Unexpectedly, 2 dec 2005 proved to be unforgettable day for me ~ It was the first time in the past 4 years that I see stars.

The activities for that day were (1) netball at 5pm and (2) Aikido training at 7pm. Had a bee hoon lunch before the netball game, then about 45min before the trainings I had fruits because I might vomit during the exercises. Almost happened on my 3 rd training. Anyway, pleasssess... I wasnt on diet (for your info, I am trying to gain weight) and in normal days, that is during the school term, I had lunch part ii-tea at about 3pm on the training days. I was perfectly fine, except maybe feeling kinda hungry at about 8.30pm. However, not the same story for yesterday.

I was well throughout the activities until I finished the 2 time of forward roll. I couldnt balance and saw myraids of stars. According to the senior, I looked very pale. So took a break and seconds later I was back to normal. Then everything went smoothly till the white-belters ( that's me) and the coloured belters were separated to learn their moves.

Sophia partnerd with me. Every moves was executed as usual but for some unknown reason I began to feel giddy and nausea. These unpleaseant sensations continued to worsen and they climaxed at the free-exercises. By then, I was relatively weak and extremely distracted that I couldn react properly. As the unfortunate result, the black-belt senior stepped heavily onto my feet *ouch! and the lock, I think, almost loosen the joints between my hand and forearm.

Hiaz... so thats the summary of the happenings. Quite a number of people injured as well. Yesteraday was not my day, I guessed. Most importantly, I realised that the seniors are very caring and sweet ~

Thanks for the chocolate muffin, the 100-plus, the ride to 171 bus-stop, lending of umbrella, accompanied me home and all the advices received. I absolutely, completely, purely, thoroughly, totally, utterly, and truly appreciated what you all had done. Thank you so much!! Muaks! Thank you, arikato, merci, xie xie, terima kasih =)

As for today, despite feeling much better than last night, I cant brisk walk down a flight of stairs without feeling nausea. Hope I have a speedy recovery because fencing training starting soon. Worse comes to worse, let a doctor earns some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home