Monday, December 19, 2005

The past week was hectic. Lots of activities and I had to rush from places to places hoping to be on time for them. Some can be quite physical. Worse, due to severe lack of sleep I fell sick. Then again, I still able to continue doing for my tasks. Look at the timetable below:

Monday: Travel to Clementi for a fencing meeting followed by a fencing referee test (see previous post)

Tuesday: Back to NUS for a fencing meeting and training ~ fell sick at night

Wed: A bit of shopping and caught a movie, Chicken Little ~ still sick but much better

Thursday: Shopping again and later back to NUS for fencing training ~really regret shopping because I was quite shacked after it. Quite lethargic and reluctant to train, to be truthful.

Friday: Back to NUS to set up for competition in the afternoon. Then, i went for a gift exchange with the Consonance in the evening. Actually, there were 3 events in the evening: (1) the gift exchange (2) set up for competition <continue> (3) aikido training. I missed my choir seniors so much that I decided to go for the consonance gathering.

Saturday: NUS Foil Challenge 2005 ~picking up bottles (someone really thought I am in charged of picking up bottles), cleaning the stains on the floor.. etc. I needed to attend a church meeting this day but the fencing had "booked" me months ago.

Sunday: Attended church service, rehearsed for the christmas skit, went home and changed for Thanksgiving Dinner. I am the emcee for the dinner, kinda nervous. Thankfully, everything went on smoothly.
* My friend asked me to be his parnter at his navy ball, though I was most delighted to attend, the Thanksgiving Dinner was my first priority ~ By the way, I was only a stand in because his real parnter couldnt take off from work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home