Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Today is the last day of my exam! I was so ever excited.

This 3 wk exam had mercilessly bled me dry. So after being confined for so long (the project fever started in October), my friends and I went for a full afternoon shopping in Orchard.

Bought some stuff.. skirts, blouses, earrings and etc. Of course, we had had a happy time trying out interesting clothes! Except for the over-enthusiatic sales assistants, the shopping trip was rather memorable.. heh. I got "molested"!

In one of the shops I was browsing in, the sales assistant actually shoved a Bohemian- style skirt into my arms and literally pushed me to try it on. As I stepped out of the dressing room, the hands of the sales assistant were brushing against (almost to the point of caressing ) my waist and hip while exclaiming something like "this skirt looks very nice on you.. you have a small waist and your figure quite good"

*cough all you want readers, I am not reponsible for any injuries. In fact, I was laughing inside like most of you are doing now. Slim is not equal to good figure. In any case, I left the shop without buying anything.

Me at edlina's second home~ in her hostel, after CH1101 paper. We had been mugging like there is no tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl, this is a cool blog! hehe... sweet! Keep it up! God bless!

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home