Friday, November 18, 2005

Today is the last day of me being 18 years old. So i decided to do something memorable- starting a blog. I have had a Friendster blog but this is going to be different, hopefully...

*sobz.. its quite difficult for me to leave behind the 18. Quite a number of major events had occurred such as carolling with consonance, getting back A level results, finding jobs for the first time, receiving acceptance letters, performing in VCH with consonance, entering NUS...etc

Think of it... I spent half of my 18- years- old days with consonance and I never regret this!
I really adore them ALL. They are the nicest, sweestest, most friendly and most caring seniors. Muakss!!! Thank you for being an important part of my life =)


I am still blur blur type. Once, it took me 2 hours to go to Office of Student Affairs! 1 and half hour to reach MPSH (Multi-Purpose Sports Halls) from Central Library. I kept taking the wrong buses and ended up in Science Park, Kent Ridge Hall .. etc. Of course now I have the map and bus routes at my finger tips for these places
1. Arts faculty
2. YIH
3. Central Library
4. MPSH
5. Science faculty, specifically Lt 27
6. Clementi and Buona Vista mrt station
7. Home =)

Anyway places outside this list... eh.. i need hElp!

I became more street smart! Quite an accomplishment =)

Things i had done... I dont think I will be able or have the courage to them after 18.

All the memories of 18 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home