Saturday, November 19, 2005

today i turn 19.

I received lots of birthday wishes!!! So happy.. !!

Most touched when my good friend ~ Joo, called from australia just to wish me happy birthday!! awww.... she really gave me a wonderful surprise! cant for her to return =)

For the next 3 yrs, my birthday will fall on the exam period.. haiz..
I spent my birthday last year taking A level Chemistry Paper 1.
This year, no exam ... hhehee.. cuz I purposely chose those modules that do not have exam on that important day!

so long~ need to go back to my books

P.S Outside the dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside the dog, too dark to read.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gal, happy birthday! Wahaha.... Study hard and all the best for the exams. Think your birthday wish is to pass ur modules with flying colours. Do hope your wishes come true!

9:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

darling!!!!~~~~
Happy Birthday!!!!!......study hard ya....muahs...look forward to seeing u soon!!!...
cheers

11:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home