Thursday, November 24, 2005

english 17 Nov - downed
statisitcs 18 Nov - downed
communicative new media 23 Nov -downed
chinese studies 24 Nov - downed and finished
chinese 28 Nov-
european studies 30 Nov- (most likely to be downed and finished)

These are modules i took this sem. ah... enjoy really most of them except european studies. Dont ask for the reasons because I would not be bothered to reply. For those who love a challenge: take this module! It is EU1101E.

Actually, I do not have the intention to blog this week but changed my mind after the chinese studies.

To tell the truth, I studied everything. *so guai... BUT not enough for take exam nor to write an essay on any topic. So this morning, as I walking to up the stairsway leading to the hall, seriously, I never felt so nervous or ever unprepared for an exam. Its like walking in a dark, long and winding tunnel while knowing that a gullotine is awaiting at the end of it. Anyway, I have to face the exam sooner or later so I took my seat like a (brave) soldier. The paper was do-able. However, I am unsure how it will turn out. I really pray that i would pass this module with presentable grade. . ..

In any case, I should be really grateful for His guidance. I am an infamous lost sheep; and I did not rankiee the exam venue (Oooppss...) but miraclously, I found my way! God knows that I would be a kan-jiong spider if I lost my way even though there might be another hour before the exam commerced. yep =) of course, not to forget that He gave me courage and peace throughout.

His ceaseless love and concern for us =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

left 2 more papers... jia you! you still got at least 5 sems... ENDURE!

2:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep yep, don't worry so much. There's a long road ahead...

:) Peace!

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home