Friday, April 13, 2007

invasion of the Diamond Quest

I am getting fustrated over my Critical introduction to Gaming essay, so here I am blogging.

Today is the last day of school and also the day when we hand in our computer game, Diamond Quest. Oh manz! I am so thankful it is going to be over in 7 hours.

For the first time in the academic year of 2006/2007, I woke up promptly after I had dozed off while typing essay during the wee hours. At around 12 am I dozed off and was startled awake at around 2am by of course, a nightmare. I dreamed of McGee! To make the matter worse, our game which he was play-testing, had lots of bugs and the buttons/links could not work. When he got eaten by the Grue the computer screen just hang and the only solution is to restart the game. He was frenziedly furious (duhz). He almost beside himself screaming "I thought you have play-test your game, and what is this kind of WORK!.." I was so shocked that I woke up, breaking in cold sweat. phew...

That's all folks.

ok, back to my essay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home