Monday, December 18, 2006

spring-cleaning

Ever since in university, spring-cleaning comes every semester. The room and table ( include my brain) have to be cleared and emptied to make way for new stuff. Despite so many spring-clean sessions, I still discover lots of lost stuff that brought back forgotten memories. Just a few minutes ago, I found a slip of paper tucked at some corner of my cupboard. It was written by someone in secondary school. Clueless who she is because the person left her signature only, though a few guesses can be made. The note said this:

1.4.99

Dear Shirlyn,

there is a person who actually likes you alot since he saw you on last tuesday. he told me not to tell you. But I cant do this to you as to keep you in the dark. So, i decided to tell you. The boy is also at our age. Very nice-looking. How I wish I can have him.

Luv,
(signature)
P.S This is not an April Fool's letter. I don't fool my best friend...

Seriously think it is an April Fool's letter because I look like a TOOD back then. However, it was written by my best friend. hmmm... brought back lots of memories. Stupid and interesting things done in secondary school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home