Tuesday, March 20, 2007

in deep trouble

I really dislike my pms. It makes me moody, as if the whole world has turned upside, the sun rises from the west and the sky is grey.

Being the producer of the group is really stressful. I have to remind everyone to do their parts and make sure they have followed the templates i.e. have to do constant checking and editing, on top of the weekly updates I had to write for them. Thursday nights are my nightmares. I am really tired... WHY CANT THAT SOMEONE COME FOR LECTURES AND KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON INSTEAD OF ME KEEP UPDATING HIM. Verbal instructions are forgettable and going online is rare. So I have to sms. My reminders are usually like this: Please check the lesson plan and workbin for your individual parts, prepare and ready for the tutorial. I admit I did not do my part, was lazy by doing selective checking because I was naive enough to think that he really check them *sob. I should have listen my brain. Hence I miss out certain details and ... well... just handed in the document and saw our grades went down the drain. Sorry, group, I let you all down. I am not doing my part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home