Friday, February 16, 2007

board game done =)

"that's all folks!" Yeah! arex ended the presentation and the project is done! It is obvious that he was very nervous but he had tried his best! Compared with other presenters, arex may appeared as boring. This indirectly implies our game is mundane. It is NOT! Our game is fun and interesting as proven by the play-testers. Didnt you know of an idiom "empty vessel makes the most noise". Only a boring game needs a fantastic and engaging saleman to promote it.

It is certainly a great relief that our pet project, Minipolis was done. Each of us done our part well despite the work burden was not evenly distributed. First time in my 4 semesters that I got into such a cooperative group. It is such a pity that we have to disband and reform. I wonder which group I will land myself into.

At the mean time, wish you a Happy Chinese New Year =) Enjoy your holidays, if there is any, before the craziness of work starts to kick in. In fact, I am preparing my NM2218 essay so that it can be ready for submission by next friday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy! Didn't we have a rather cooperative group (NM2216)? Excluding that one uh, person, of course...

11:12 am  
Blogger shirlyn said...

lol. ya we had. But NM 3216 was an arranged "marriage". So it is amazing that we cooperated very well.

1:29 am  
Blogger alex said...

sorry la.
my bad. i screwed up.
(:

4:19 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home