Tuesday, December 19, 2006

the guy is out!

Not many reality shows or tv programs can get my attention except So You Think You Can Dance. I am a hugh fan of the show! This evening I saw my favourite dancer voted out of the show.. yes.. Dmitry Chaplin. *sobz sob. I agreed wholeheartedly that ryan is good but I prefer Dmitry's elegant and smooth moves. He is also humourous and gentleman. A wonderful personality!! Not to mention, he has the looks and physique that I think any guy would willing trade with, even if it cost him an arm and a leg.

here is a video of him dancing. Oh~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading all the secret of aikido information on your site. You can check out my secret of aikido site if you like.

1:47 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home