Sunday, September 03, 2006

silly thing i had done.

This morning I packed my stuff for aikido grading before leaving for church. In church while groping in the bag for a jacket, I felt a rather tough material and something metallic cold. I was pondering how could my aikido gi felt this way and to my horror upon pulling it out: my fencing breeches. I had mistaken my aikido pants with breeches. Both white can... So I had to sms a few people to borrow pants. Thank God, xiu jun brought me a pair. Just in time for grading!!

It was fun but got a bit panicky. haha... dont know why. Anyway I got my promotion. So time to spend 5 bucks on the blue belt. Thankfully, the kind Gopi aka Arthur, going to lend me his. Save money =)

Congratz to all those who went grading!!! All of us got promoted and the chairman, Tong cai is now the Sensei favourite disciple! HorraY!!!

The following are my activities expenses for the START of sem 1:

Fencing membership: $50
Blade: $40
Aikido grading: $72
Aikido fee: $15
consonance membership: $20

All these added up to a whopping $197, 3 dollars from hitting $200. That exclues my reading packages and textbooks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home