Tuesday, August 15, 2006

time to blog

It is almost two months since the last time I made a post. Time to update my life! I have stop working because school is starting, or rather started. It is a bitter-sweet feeling. Bitter because it is the end of the honeymoon and the start of my study nightmare. Sweet because working is so much harder than studying and get to see my friends again.

It is going to be exciting semester!! Firstly, both monday and friday are my free dayS! Secondly, the textbook for SSA2215 is only one inch thick! Ok.. here are the modules I taking:
NM2208: Principles of Visual Communication
NM2216: Introduction to Interactive new media
CH2121: History of Chinese Literature
CH2291: Chinese Tradition
SSA2215: Biophysical Environment of Singapore

Oh manz.. I jumping in my seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home