Friday, August 18, 2006

Identitifications

It is rather common for us, at least for arts students, to try to guess which faculty a person comes from by appearance. I think most of you have tried this and came to a agreeable conclusion between your friends. Ok.. the following is my "experience" or discussion with this identification game.

"Shirlyn, I cant believe that you are from arts.."
"Why? cuz i have the 'science' look- the intellectual look?" ( I used to be a science student)
"Nono.. somethings missing.."
"erm... cuz I didnt wear make-up?"
"I dun think so... no..."
"uh...erm... I didnt dye my hair?"
"hmmm... i think thats the one"
"so.. an arts student supposed to have dyed hair?"
"not really lah.."
"and.. wear make-up regardless of weather?"
"ya.. I think that is the combination"

Conclusion: An arts student spend more time and money on appearance.

"aiyah... you will know a guy is from engin"
"how?"
"the 3 'S' lohz"
"eh?"
"Singlets, Shorts and Slippers"
"hahaa... ya ya true"
"I agree!... hehe"
"the girls.. some quite presentable but mostly also sui-bian"
"ya.."

Conclusion: An engin guy student is the sloppiest-. The girls are a tie with the science.

"students from law and bizad are well-dressed"
"ya true"

Conclusion: Law and bizad produce the best dressed people. Compare to arts, they are more formal, not as sleazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home