Saturday, September 30, 2006

the mid-term break

Mid term bREak? What break? Nervous break-down more likely.. So many projects and things to settle. Amidst these whirlpool of craziness, there are some enjoyable moments.

On friday night after Aikido training, tong cai suddenly asked for a diet coke. Wondering why the health-conscious ex-boss would want to drink that. Alas! He wanted to experiment this: diet coke + mentos = ? Weiye enthusiastically volunteered to be the helper and boss, ning qi the video-grahper. hua zhen and myself simply enjoying the whole show. So he placed the coke on the grass patch beside the pull-up bar and then realised to his horror that the opening was too small for the mentos. Weiye and him had to stomped on a few and forced them in. hmm... the effect: a foaming coke, much dismay for all of us. We decided one fine day, we get those big bottled ones and put a test-tube full of mentos.

Lesson learnt: never drink coke after you ate a row of mentos. According to Hua zhen, you get a very bloated stomach. According to the rest of us, you turned into a merlion.

Today my beloved adorable cousin came over to my place. He would cry when I carried him but the trick is, get out of the house- let him enjoy the scenery. So while he was in my arms, his fingers were fondling my ear!! It is so ticklish that I had to hand my cousin back to my uncle. cute little baby. okie.. he is not entirely "little" considering he is now weighing a whopping 11kg and standing at about 70cm.

Lesson learnt: -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading all the aikido bushido course master total warrior way information on your site. You can check out my aikido bushido course master total warrior way site if you like.

8:31 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home